Wednesday, January 26, 2011

RSV sucks

So I know I haven't been on here in awhile. Life has been busy. But everyone is healthy again and life has returned to our new normal.

So what is new? Well, Wyatt is starting to smile and interact more. I wish I could say that he is sleeping well, but I'm not going to lie. Well, maybe the problem is that he is sleeping well in the morning hours, but the night time hours are not as great. He doesn't want to eat too much when we are sleeping so I wake up totally full of milk, and in some serious pain!






Nathan is doing well. He is going to bed now with the minimal amount of fuss but still wakes up 2-3 times a night. Most of the time David just tells him to lay down and he goes back to sleep, but I don't know why he is waking up in the first place. He also loves to give Wyatt kisses. I have to put a stop to it eventually because he will spend 10-15 minutes just kissing.




I have just about 1.5 weeks left before I go back to work. I am sure that it's gonna be quite the adjustment, but I am not as nervous about it as I was with Nathan. Mainly because I know that it's gonna be hell and I am ready for it. Well, I at least know that life will go on.

No comments: