Saturday, September 25, 2010

We got a climber!

Nathan has discovered that he can climb onto chairs, and the couch and he does this every chance he gets. I know that we have tile floors and it will hurt him to fall but I really believe he has to do it. The more we try to discourage him the more he wants to do it.

He had a fever last week that we finally managed to break Monday morning. This was then followed up with a full body rash on Tuesday. I think (and the nurse at the pediatrician's office agrees) that it was most likely roseola. He still has a bit of the rash, but it never seemed to bother him. He is also cutting two new teeth. These will be teeth 13 and 14. Almost a full mouth. He just needs two more on the bottom and a few molars and he will be complete. These teeth are crooked. I am hoping that he doesn't get me wonderful orthodontics but who knows. Enough prattling on, I am going to bed.


No comments: