Friday, July 16, 2010

Lazy ass











I've been meaning to post for a few days but every time I get Nathan down for a nap, there is this long list of things I need to accomplish and blogging is not really high on that list. Sweeping up the mounds of hair the dogs lose every freaking time they come in the house? That is usually #2 behind taking a shower!

Nathan is doing really well, but he has not mustered up the energy to take off walking just yet. He will use his walky walker and run around, he will move readily from couch to table, but if he wants to get from the kitchen to the living room, it's all crawling baby! I know that he will take off one day and never look back, but I still wonder what is holding him back. I figure when he goes back to the sitters and see the other baby trying to walk, he will join him.

It seems like summer has flown by but at the same time, during the day when I am trying so hard to be patient and not succumb to bitchy tiredness, it feels like it is dragging. I am just counting the minutes for David to get home so I can have some time to myself. Of course, it's usually only about 5 minutes and it may involve screaming but hey, I'm all alone.

We went to the midwife on Monday. The new baby is doing well. I am looking about 7 months pregnant instead of five, but she assures me that is normal for second babies, especially one so soon after the first. We got the ultrasound moved to July 27th so I don't have to take a day off of work. That is totally awesome. So hopefully in 11 days we can start the whole naming process. I have my big book of names ready!

Nathan is doing better at night. He will go down about 9 and sleep anywhere from 1 to 4, take a bottle and sleep till almost 8. I am still struggling to get more than 3 hours at a time. Damn bladder. Well, I better upload some pics. Nathan is getting restless.






















1 comment:

Mrs. Morales said...

These Nathan picts are cute! Can't wait to hear the ultra-sound news, I'm very excited for you!
Shauna