Saturday, May 22, 2010

Egads

I can't believe I let so much time go between posts and neither of my parents are complaining! :)

I was thinking that we don't take as many pictures anymore but then when I put the memory card int he computer it had a crap load. So apparently I am just losing my mind.












A big thanks to Kent and Marianne for Nathan's birthday gifts. Yes, we opened them early because that is how we roll. He loves them, especially the puzzles pieces. He likes to bang them on the floor! They are both a hit here. Thank you!






















I am especially excited because school is out. I am so happy to be done with this year. It was, I believe, the year from hell. I also managed to finish my grad class, but I don't know what I got since the professor never emails me back. Hopefully I passed because I did not do the book report. Oh well.

Nathan is growing and getting in everything. He has been a little clingy this week. Maybe after he starts spending everyday with me I won't be as exciting anymore. He is eating so much I am scared sometimes he's gonna pop! He ate two bowls of lentils at the sitter the other day, and half a bowl of his normal lunch. I think he is gonna miss it there because she cooks lunch everyday. I guess I better used to doing something like that. He does love pasta, and watermelon, and peas. So I think he won't be a picky eater. It all seems to depend on his mood.












Here is Nathan eating the tomatoes and cheese that fell out of my taco bell gordita.


And he loves to pull the pillows off the couch.


No comments: