Saturday, January 02, 2010

Who needs water?

I can't believe it's 2010 already. The thing I really can't believe is that people are saying it's the start of a new decade. Hello, 1-10? It's not 0-9! Anyways, I guess I'm gonna have to let that go! Nathan has two little teeth buds now. He wasn't fussy with the first one breaking through but on the day when the second one broke through he was a little fussy and needy.

I can't believe that my two week vacay is over already. I did my best to just sit back and enjoy it, but it still went by way too fast. I have enjoyed having some time with Nathan and David. It's gonna be hard to go back to work on Monday.

I scheduled my spa day for Saturday January 16th. It's 3.5 hours of heaven right there. I can hardly wait. I had hoped to do it sooner but such is life. I guess I won't be going to Albuquerque that weekend. Sorry mom! You can come down though...


7 months old





















No comments: