Sunday, November 08, 2009

Not gonna happen!

I was going to try and post every day for the month of November, but as you can tell, that has not happened.  Bummer. 

We had a good weekend with camel (mom) here.  It just sucks how fast it flies by.  Today he took a really long nap by himself.  That doesn't happen very often!  Then he took a long nap with me.  That was nice.  I was tired.  He used to sleep until 8:30 on the weekends but since the time change he is awake at 7.  I guess this is how life is gonna be for a while.  We busted out the baby bjorn and took a tour of Target.  He seemed to really like it.  He got excited seeing all the people.  He kicked and screamed.  I thought the screaming was funny, but I doubt everyone there agreed with me!  They will get over it. 

The new sitter seems to be going really well.  He is playing with the 4 month old there.  He has a swing there that he really likes.  I like it too but we aren't going to get one.  It only works up to 25 pounds and he is almost there.  Luckily he has slowed down on the growing.  I made his first food today. We are saving it for Turkey day.  He's going to have sweet potatoes.  Mom and I bought the potato at the Farmer's Market.  I hope he likes it. 

No comments: