Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

I feel like such a smuck. I didn't buy any candy and two groups have rang the doorbell tonight. The only thing they got was dogs barking at them. Bummer. Maybe next year.

We have finally found a babysitter. It's the mother of a student I taught a long time ago and another daughter of hers is the assistant librarian at our school. They are only about .5 miles from the school. I think it's gonna be a good fit.

On the other hand, work is sucking ass this week. It's a long story but basically I didn't do something I was supposed to do and I got threatened with a written reprimand. 9 years I have worked out there. Oh well. I am going to the dance tonight. Don't start mom.

Here are some pics to keep you entertained on this cold night.








































No comments: