Monday, September 07, 2009

Been a long time...

I know, I haven't updated in forever.  Life's been a little hectic!  Work is a nightmare, but getting better.  Waking up at 5 am sucks ass.  I am pooped out all the time, but I do love to go pick up boo bear and he gives me a huge smile.  He is getting along with the sitter very well.  She is a really sweet person and seems to honestly care for Nathan.  Her husband is very nice as well, and meets me at the door both morning and night. 

I'm sure I had something profound to say, but I am so tired I can't remember.  Here are some new pictures though.  I did remember that!

1 comment:

Mrs. Morales said...

Hello Poo Bear-you smelled so good last weekend! I little baby!! Tell you mom to give you a kiss and sniff for me! I wish I lived closer so I could see you bot more!