Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This one's for you Pops!

I know I have been a slacker poster lately, but Nathan is getting really interactive and it's hard to put him down and get anything done.










Life has been pretty quiet. Just hanging with the kid, dreading going back to work. I have talked to Karen a few times and it seems pretty nutso there, as usual. I don't really miss it, but I miss talking to my friends and doing something other than boobing the baby and changing his diapers. It's going to be so hard to go back and get into a schedule. I think I will be comatose the first few weeks. Plus, I am an idiot. First I thought I was taking 4 weeks off, then turns out I am only taking 3. Then I thought I was going back the week before labor day, turns out I am going back two weeks before labor day. Seriously, I don't know how to read a calendar.

Today I gave Nathan his forst booboo. He was nursing and popped off the boob. It was squirting everywhere so I reached in with a burb cloth to staunch the flow and scratched his nose. The sad thing is I cut my nails on Saturday down to the quick. Imagine if I didn't! He cried, I cried, and then he was over it. I am still mildly upset but I know it will heal quickly.











I still haven't found a lotion that his skin can tolerate. Mom bought some Weleda this weekend and the jury is still out. He had rough patches on the backs of his arms, but I am not sure if they were there before or not. He loves his bath time, and its one of two times during the day you can count on smiles!











No comments: