Sunday, July 19, 2009

Random Thoughts

So I am aware that what I am about to write is whiny. I am not fishing for compliments, I know that I have issues.

So it's been 7 weeks since Nathan was born. I lost about 20 pounds right off the bat. I am now at the weight I was before I went to WW. However, none of those clothes fit me right now. I know that my hips are wider now, though I don't know how that is possible since I have had wide hips forever. I haven't really been watching what i eat because I wanted to make sure that I had established my supply. Well, now I am starting WW again. I am not going to go to meetings, but I am going to start counting points. Turns out that I get 35 points per day. That's a lot of freaking points! The impetus for this was that i had to go up a size in shorts today. I have never worn such a large size. It totally sucks. I'm gonna have a cookie now so tomorrow I won't be sad.

Yesterday David and I went to the movies while Robin watched the kiddo. It was surprisingly hard to leave him for that long. I can't imagine what that first day of work is gonna be like! I'll probably have to run over there at lunch. Funny how life changes.

Last night Nathan screamed for over an hour. I don't know what was wrong with him. But after that he slept for 4 hours. That was really nice. But I woke up with a LOT of milk. It's not fun to pump at 5 am. That requires that I actually wake up!

I don't have any new pics uploaded. I will have to take some tomorrow and I will post them then.

No comments: