Saturday, July 25, 2009

I can't believe it's almost August!











Seems like just yesterday it was May. Crazy. I was making my dentist appointment for next year and it seems strange that we are over halfway to 2010.

Nathan is doing well. He is holding his head up nicely during tummy time and isn't as bobble headed when you are holding up upright. He smiles at me and coos. That is just too adorable. I just love it!

I am going back to work for a few days this week. I am excited about that because I need to get out of this house and do something other than shop, especially since I am out of money! I am feeling so torn because part of me want to go back to work, but the other part doesn't want to miss out on any Nathan time. I trust the lady who will be sitting but I worry will she do all the things I do. I know that makes it seem like I am all that, but when you spend 24 hours a day with the baby, you learn to read his cues. Also, will she hold him when he cries? I am not a cry it out person. I believe that he is too small to spoil and he needs to be comforted. Will she try to force his paci on him? He doesn't always want it and sometimes just the sight of it upsets him. But then again maybe it will be good for him. He might get some sort of schedule going. Right now we are still just doing whatever whenever. We do have a bed time routine and he seems to like his bath. He was splashing away the other night. If I could just take him to work me, that would resolve all my issues!











I gotta get ready to go to EP. Tomorrow he meets his great grandma mo'dear for the first time. She's gonna call me fat I just know it. Oh well.





















1 comment:

Mrs. Morales said...

Yes I'm now a blogger-but what to blog about? You'll have to check it out!