Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crapadoodle, it's hot!

Outside at least. Inside it's freezing and I am sitting here with a blankie on my lap. How funny is that? It's not really, it's actually kinda sad.

Anyways, not much has been going on here. We seem to have settled into a pattern. Unfortunately that pattern seems to be sleeping in the recliner. It's comfy, but sometimes I would like to actually sleep in my bed! But hey, we are sleeping in 2 - 2.5 hour segments, eating and going right back to sleep so I can't complain too much. That is way better than being up from 2-4 am.

We went to lunch with some friends on Friday. He got a little cranky but I managed to nurse him int he restaurant without flashing anyone. Luckily it wasn't really busy. We went to breastfeeding and going back to work class on Thursday. The LC weighted him and at 5 weeks 6 days old Nathan weighed in at 11 pounds 15 ounces. That is almost double his birth weight. So he's not starving that's for sure.































No comments: