Monday, June 29, 2009

One month old!

I can't believe how fast time has gone by and yet how slow some days drag on! I have a few things that I want to confess.

I know that everyone says as soon as the baby is born you feel a love that you have never felt before. I didn't feel that. I felt tired mostly. And a little shell shocked. I was ambivalent for a long time. I chalk that up to a complete lack of sleep. But I am happy to say now that I am deeply in love with our son. He has already shown signs of his personality. He's funny, makes funny noises and makes the most hilarious faces. He is hot blooded like his dad; he's always hot when I am cold. He prefers to sleep on our chests rather than in his bassinet. Who can blame him there. He gets very cranky when tired (just like mom). He burps really loud and farts even louder. The other day he even managed to shoot shit out of his ass and get it EVERYWHERE. So I am happy to post pictures of his one month birthday. We are definitely finding our way. Now if I could only get the nerve up to go to Sam's.

No comments: