Sunday, May 24, 2009

Poor Bessie

Friday we went to the midwife and everything was good. I am measuring a little small but she thinks it's because he is just really squeezed in there. She thinks I am having real contractions as compared to BH, but they aren't regular and tend to happen after I have been on my feet for a while. I am going to try walking this week and maybe he will be inclined to come a little early. Have I mentioned I am ready for him to be out? I have really enjoyed being pregnant and it's truly been a gift. But I am definitely ready to wear my normal clothes and I am ready to be able to just get out of bed and I am done with the hip pain!

So yesterday LJ, Nicole, Briana, Nick, Tyler and Robin came over for a BBQ. We had a nice time but Bessie attacked Tater twice and ended up giving him a fat lip. I don't know what her problem is. It seems to be some sort of anxiety and it really flares up when people are around. So she had a time out in her kennel for about 1.5 hours and shen she came out she was much calmer. I think from now on when we are going to have people over I will dose her with some benadryl to calm her down. Tater's lip seems to be ok today.

We managed to get everyone on the Wii Fit. It was funny. They just got a Wii and so now they need a Fit. :)

This morning we were laying in bed. Tater was in bed and so was Gizmo. Bessie was crashed out on Tater's bed at the foot of our bed. She woke up and started making the strangest noises and the bed was moving. I couldn't see her so I didn't know what the problem was. I finally sat up and realized that she had gotten wedged under the bed and couldn't figure out how to get unstuck. Seriously! David had to go lift the bed so she sould get free. Oh my god she is so RETARDED! It's so sad and yet so funny.

So that's my story. We slept til 11 and I could still sleep some more. I have to go to Lowe's and see if I can find a shelf that will fit in Nathan's closet. The one mom bought was just a little too wide. Bummer. And then I need to sort all the stuff that came in this week. It's so amazing and overwhelming how much stuff people have given us. The problem is our house is only so big! But you get a couple of tubs and organize then no problem!

No comments: