Thursday, May 07, 2009

36 weeks

I can't believe time has flown by so quickly! Holy crap.

But before we get to that...

Here's why I routinely refer to the cat as a whore. Seriously, she spends WAY too much time upside down!











Ok here's the belly shots. David is taking them these days because I noticed all the pics from my phone where seriously fuzzy! But he always says that I look weird and makes me look away. So all my pics are profile and I hate profile pics. Just makes my nose look big and chin too small! And the pictures don't do justice to the ginomity of the belly. I am happy that so far I have no stretch marks. Of course they will probably show up the last two weeks.























One more day with the seniors. I am so done with them. The kids in my AP class are so on my nerves. I can't even stand the sight of them. But then I see a kid I haven't seen in a while and I realize I will miss most of them. Not so much that I want them to stay...

And I still haven't made a decision about skipping childbirth class to attend graduation. I need to make up my mind and I can't!

1 comment:

Steph said...

omg, are you telling david to f off in the pic...because that is totally what it looks like. you are beautiful...beautiful beautiful beautiful. ok, done.