Thursday, April 30, 2009

Showers are fun

Not the kind you take to get clean, but the kind that involves cake, food and presents! I had a work shower today and I got some serious loot. The trunk of my car was completely full. Now the room is a disaster again! I guess I will wait until after the luncheon this Saturday to get that under control. Here's all the presents in the room. Crazy.











And here's a pic of me and the other preggo on campus. It was a coshower. The funny thing is we are both wearing the same shirt from Old Navy, just in different colors!










And last but not least, some belly shots for this week. We are 35 weeks today. I am definitely feeling it. My hips are making their discomfort known. The pillow between the legs helps but by the end of the day I am feeling it.






















This one Bessie is busy licking my feet.

No comments: