Thursday, March 05, 2009

What no comments?

Seriously, no one leaves any comments. I feel sad. :(

Totally wiped out this week. I can't seem to get enough sleep. I have been dragging ass all week. All I can think about is napping and then when I have a chance, I can't sleep. Fabulous.

The pain under my shoulder blade is getting worse and worse. I am trying to get in for a massage next week. That will feel so good!

I don't want this to be a downer post, so here's some pictures! Now you can see my belly button is slowly disappearing! Pics are 27w0d.









2 comments:

marianne said...

hey! your belly looks great.
the only way to keep your body in good health is to move ... do you exercise??? maternety aerobics?
my spelling in english is bad but hopefully you know what I mean ... I check your blog every day
Love Marianne

Indylex said...

No maternity aerobics. I do walk everyday but I need to walk more. The time changes this weekend so I am making a promise to myself that I will start walking when I get home. It's been so warm here there's no excuse. Thanks for leaving a comment, I feel loved! :)