Thursday, March 19, 2009

Turns out I am not SuperWoman!

Who would have thunk it? I have been laid low by the dreaded sinus/respiratory infection. I seriously think I have pulled about half my back muscles coughing. I want to just die. I took off Tuesday and went to the Dr. She gave me antibiotics (yuck) and Vicodin. Yeah, vicodin. Turns out that cough suppresants are not safe but Vicodin is perfectly ok. Whatever. I haven't taken one but I think tonight might be the night. I didn't sleep at all last night. Whenever I get near horizontal, it feels like I am suffocating. The coughing gets 10 times worse, and I can't sleep when I am coughing!

So I am taking off tomorrow as well. I need to speed up the recovery so that next week when I am in Tucson I can enjoy myself.

So here are some pictures of the nursery. We still need to decorate some, but it's painted, the furniture is in and the clothes are washed!




























Also here is my 29 week belly pic. It's getting larger!

No comments: