Friday, March 27, 2009

Back from Vacation

I can't believe how fast Spring Break has flown by! We had a good time in Tucson, but I got way too much sun. The sad thing is the day I got burnt it was only 63 degrees. And I had 30 spf on my face and my nose still got burnt! Bastards.

Here are a few pics from our trip. Turns out that we are not much of photographers so there aren't many pics.







































Nicole sent over all of Tylers stuff and now I have a crib full of clothes! Seriously, it's overflowing. So I went to Target and got some tubs to separate all the clothes by size. That will be one of my weekly tasks since my weekend is filling up quickly. I am going to Alamogordo tomorrow to see the old father (hahaha), and Sunday I need to do homework. Hopefully I can get my homework done so I can focus on what I need to do for work.

The wind is blowing here like typical spring in Las Cruces. I hate the freaking wind! We had a 15 degree drop in temperature from yesterday to today. Mom said that it was even snowing in Alb. Luckily we don't have to deal with that snow crap here!

I wanted to include a picture of Tater in his giant bed. He just looks so comfortable. And usually he can't get there because Gizmo is on thebed. He's such a baby he won't kick her off the bed! So he's scared of a cat. Poor Tater.











Here's the latest picture. This is 30w1d. I had an appointment yesterday and I had some protein in my urine. They aren't concerned right now since my BP was low, but I am trying hard to do everything right these two weeks so I don't have that problem next time. That means lots of fluids, strangely enough lots of protein, and exercise. I am still coughing up a lung but I think I am ready to start walking in the evening. It's just so ironic that as soon as I decided to exercise I got sick. Bastards.














And if you are wondering where you can get a great pair of pink flannel pajama pants, well, I don't know what to tell you. I have had these for a long time! :)

No comments: