Sunday, February 22, 2009

She's suffercating me!

The cat that is. She is attached to me at the hip. She sleeps with me all night long. This shouldn't be a problem but when I move to get some space, she moves to get close again. I end up on the edge of the bed, usually on my back. And she likes to sleep on my arm so my arm is asleep. Last night she spent several minutes cleaning my arm for me. Great. I sit in my chair and she runs to jump and lay on me. Now understand I have to get up to go to the bathroom frequently. No worries, when I get back, she is ready to jump into my lap again.

Speaking of going to the bathroom, today has bee miserable. For example, I went before I got in the shower, I went right after I got out of the shower. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. Went again. Picked out clothes for the day. Went again. Got dressed. Went again. Changed the laundry. Went again. Went to Sam's, had to go as soon as we got there but managed to hold out until we were waiting in line. Went while waiting (not in my pants!). Left and went to Target, Went in target. I mean seriously. I think this little shit is sitting on my bladder. It's crazy.

He's been moving around lot these last few days. It's not so much kicking as it feels like moving furniture around. I guess he is finding the room is disappearing.

No comments: