Saturday, February 07, 2009

Man my back hurts!

I totally cleaned the house today, scrubbed both bathrooms, swept, mopped, washed all rugs, the whole nine yards. Now I can barely stand up! Bessie is hurting too. We are quite the pair I tell you.

The water turtles went to live with Michelle's husband on Friday. I think he is taking them to work. I am happy they have a new home. I liked them, but man they were a lot of trouble to keep clean. Of course, they didn't care if they had a dirty cage but it bothered me!

The kid, 12K, is kicking like crazy these days. I can finally feel it when I am standing up. Gizmo likes to lay on my belly and the kicks and kicks. She gets this pissed off look on her face. It's hilarious. I tell her she's the one who needs to move but she just stays.

Well, here's the weekly photo. This is 23w2d. I think it's huge but people at work say it's not bad. Funny how they have changed their tune. Oh I forgot to mention how I gained 6 pounds in one freaking week. Now, I know what you are thinking mom, but I didn't have any Taco Bell durign the week so we can't blame that. I was crazy swollen yesterday and my hands are still big today but not as bad. I did lose 1.5 pounds when weighed myself this morning so that's good. I am trying not to gain a shitload of weight all at once. My skin is itchy from strectching so I can imagine what it's going to be like.

No comments: