Friday, January 02, 2009

Spa Day

Today Robin and I went for a fabulous spa day. We had facials, manis and pedis. It was awesome. I loved the facial even though the lady talked the entire time. She really wanted to do microdermabrasion but that is not for me. She did a few spots and that shit HURTS! She did a lot of "extractions" which is fancy code for popping pimples. I am glad that I don't have to do that for a living! :) I also had her wax my eyebrows. I have never had that done. It looks good I think. You can't see it int he photo because it's too blurry. But I will definitely have that done again. She was getting a little excited about trying to get me to get a brazilian wax. That is not going to happen. The eyebrows were painful, can you imagine your genital area done? HOLY SHIT!!! Between the facial and the nails we had a little lunch. Overall it was a great day. Thanks to David for the present. He is AWESOME!

I am also posting 18w1d belly shots. I decided to do naked belly this time just for shits and grins. I thought it would be different.


We went to see Benjamin Button today. It was better than I thought it was going to be but it is long. Almost three hours. My butt was DYING.

Just two more days of vacation then back to work. We work for two weeks then a three day weekend. There are a lot of days off in the spring semester.

That's all for now I guess. Can't wait to hear twinkie's heart again Monday!

No comments: