Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Man I am pooped!

OK before I start, I want to make clear how happy I am just to be pregnant. We spent a lot of time getting here and for the most part I really enjoy it. I'm gonna pull a Bush here and say "But it's hard work!"

I totally overslept this morning and had to rush. I got dressed and I used my bella band to hold my skirt up. Turns out that my skirt is WAY too small so the bella band had it's work cut out for it today. I was uncomfortable all day long. I saw my reflection and I can't believe how big the belly is getting. I know it will get bigger! But I kinda miss my old waist line.

Today totally wore me out. I didn't sleep well again and I am definitely paying for it. We have a cold front moving through so it's gonna be cold tonight. Maybe I can sleep.

No comments: