Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I've gained a follower!

I'm so excited. :)

I took another day off to go to the dentist. My cleaning only took 20 minutes. No cavities, very little plague. I am one of those people that manages to have good cleanings without daily flossing. I know I should floss but I can't seem to convince myself of that before I go to bed every night.

12k is doing a lot of moving around these days. It's a most curious feeling and now that I am aware of it, I feel it quite often. I really feel it when I am in the car. I think it's because the seat belt is tight on my belly. I can also feel it when I am laying on my back. Pretty nifty.

The trip to Albuquerque was fast and furious. We didn't get a crib or a dresser but I did get a co sleeper and a moby wrap. Now I have to figure out how to use the crap. Should be interesting.

My sciatic has decided to act up again. I went to the chiropractor yesterday and got about 2 hours of relief, but it's back in business again today. Damn it hurts!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

i'm glad to hear you were low on the plague ; ) i know...i'm a jerk. i have nothing better to do than edit your page. the movement thing would creep me out so much...but i am glad you are enjoying it. wish i was there to feel it myself. = )

Indylex said...

It's definitely a strange feeling but I like it!