Tuesday, January 06, 2009

It's a...

Just kidding. We don't know yet. We will find out on January 29th. Fabulous!

We had our appointment on Monday. Everything went well. I gained 6 pounds for an official weight gain of 11 pounds. Not too shabby I guess. We heard the heart beat. I could listen to that all day every day. :)

On a related note, I just can't believe how happy I am to be pregnant! It's freaking fabulous! Ok, not the peeing every 30 minutes, but I never thought this would actually happen. So it's been really great. I can hardly wait to see "it" again! We haven't had an ultrasound since 8 weeks! How are we supposed to wait that long. Maybe it was 10 weeks. Anyways, it's been a loooooooong time.

I don't know if I mentioned this, but as part of the spa gift for Christmas, David found rubber ducky's that have a face mask, their hair in a towel and a robe. They are really cute. I took a bath tonight and made sure the ducky got some bath time!

The picture is not great because I took it with my phone, but you get the idea!

5 comments:

marianne said...

Hi, you know that you can guess the sex of the baby by it´s heart rate...

Indylex said...

Well, it's been 150's the whole time...

marianne said...

then it´s a girl

Indylex said...

works for me!

Lynn said...

YEAH!!!!! Not that it matters:)) Yo momma