Sunday, January 25, 2009

Is it spring break yet?

I know, I slacked and didn't put up a picture. I stayed up till 10 to watch Lost and it ruined me the rest of the week. It was pretty sad since I only worked a three day week last week. But if I don't get my sleep, I am one grouchy person! That doesn't bode well since it's 9:16 and I am still awake.

I have been trying to get David to feel the kicks but it's very intermittent and hard to time. The little shit really doesn't like being squished and tends to kick if I press on my belly.

We ordered the crib, dresser and changing table today from Sears. I had been looking on Craigslist but I wasn't finding anything I liked. The constant looking was driving me a little mad. It's a relief to have it done. Now we just have to pick colors to paint and bedding and all the little shit that comes with a baby. I have started a registry on Target but it doesn't have much right now. It's just a start.

I am still in the hating the hair mode. It's growing quickly but I still hate it. I straightened it today and I really hate it. I'll leave it for a few days and see if it grows on me.

I told my mom I would put this in my blog so I have to. She bought a brand new MacBook about two weeks ago. She is in some serious love with this computer. The other day Harlow puked on the keyboard. She is having to replace the keyboard. Needless to say she is not a happy camper (mom) and Harlow was close to death. Good thing vets are a little wary of putting down perfectly healthy old cats! Right now I am not sure if Harlow will be there the next time I visit. She might need to find a new place to live. Keep an eye on craigslist!

So here are my pics. This is 21w3d. This coming Thursday will be the start of month 6. Freak out.












No comments: