Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hmmm


It's hard to think of a title when you are writing about how one of your babies died. But to be honest, I am sad but not heart broken. The way my RE made it sound, with the fibroid, it would have been a hard pregnancy and we would not have made it to our due date. So now we just have one twinkie and I think that is for the best. This means we should be able to make it the full 40 weeks, I can try for the birth I want, and the bonus is, because we started out as twins, we should get more scans than normal so we will get to see our Twinkie grow. I know that sounds harsh, but it's reality. I was really not looking forward to having a Csection. So here's the latest pictures. I cropped the second one so that you get a clear view of Twinkie but the first one shows the empty sac of twin a. Twinkie kinda looks like a alien!

No comments: