Saturday, September 27, 2008

Slackers unite

Well, I have already fallen off the update wagon!

We had a positive beta Tuesday at 124 and a repeat on Thursday of 304 (or somewhere around there). So that looks good.

I am trying hard to be excited and sometimes I am but I am very nervous. I know it's better that I am a happy camper in my happy place but it's sometimes hard. David thinks I am having symptoms to soon. I am exhausted by mid afternoon and require a nap. I don't want any chocolate or even most of my decaf latte. I didn't want the sweet potato at Outback last night even though I usually devour those things. Who knows, maybe it's all in my head, but food aversions was the first hint I had that it might have work. Those food aversions made me go by a HPT and pee on it!

I can't wear my normal clothes because the OHSS has me bloated and I can't take nay pressure on my belly. Luckily I still have some of my clothes from when I was larger. These are coming in handy. The heparin shots are bruising my belly like crazy but i have my last one Monday morning. Can't wait for those to end. The nurse at the office told me I had 8 more weeks of PIO shots. Those I hate but last night's wasn't so bad so maybe there's hope.

I watched supernatural Thursday and it's gone all biblical one me. Don't know if this is gonna be the new theme or what. I hope not, I much rather enjoyed the old show.

That's all for now I guess.

No comments: