Monday, April 02, 2007

Time flies by

Karol, I am so happy to hear from you. JP is adorable. You must be in heaven! And a new home? That is great.

Surgery went well. He diagnosed me with stage 3 endo but managed to clean it out. He tested both tubes and they are clear. So we get three months to try on our own before he wants to start fertility drugs. Yuck, I want NO part of that.

I don't think, however, that this is our month. I have been EXTREMELY moody lately and broke down and tested today. Of course it was BFN. I knew it would be but gave in anyway. I needed to pee on something I guess! It would help if I had temped this month, but I traveled for two weeks, and I hate temping in other time zones.

Now I am going t whine. I just feel so down about all of this. DH was great this month, we got a lot of BD-ing in, all for nothing it seems. And I have these two random scars right above my pubic hair that look like freaking eyes. Every day when I get dressed, I have these two things LOOKING at me. I hope they will fade but right now they are scary dark. So that's my whine. This month marks three years of TTC. I just can't even explain how aggravating that is to me. Who would have thunk that? Very frustrating.

Well, it's almost 1 am here and the cat is going nuts. I guess I should go to bed.

Karol, I am really happy you stopped in. I just looked at JP's pics on BF and he really is so cute. Glad to hear everything is going good.

Alexis

No comments: