Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Eve

So we are four hours away from 2007. Scary how fast time goes by.

I am feeling a little better about SIL pregnancy, but still, I don't want to see her and I don't want to have to fake feelings when they tell. So I hope they tell on the phone. I could be like her and just not acknowledge it, like she did with me, or I could be a bigger person and send a card or something. I don't want her to know how much it hurts. I don't think she deserves to know how I feel.

So counting from tomorrow, we have 22 days until our followup. I am hoping for a quick or not quick surgical fix. I am not ready for the IUI path, but if that's what has to happen then we will deal with that.

I am feeling very alone in my feelings though. I am considering therapy. I think it could be helpful, but then again, it could make teaching, graduate school and life even more hectic.

My mom called and wanted me to organize a leukemia walk thing. She thought I would be good at organizing. I had to remind her that I was starting grad school here in the very near future. They have a crap load of snow up there. I wish we had some snow down here.

Well, that's all for now...

No comments: