Saturday, September 30, 2006

Who needs a master degree anyway

So I am bored. Bored with my life, bored with my job. So I started cruising local college websites to view what they have to offer for master degrees in education. Our college here has a program for educaitonal technologies. But being that I am computer literate, I am not sure I coudl TOLERATE computer classes. When I have computer training, I usually end up cursing.

So then I went to UTEP's page. They have the worst webpage ever. Check it out. www.utep.edu

Onwards to nm tech in Socorro. They have THE PROGRAM I would love to do, but they are two hours away from here. Not sure how I feel about it. If they offered classes on Saturday's I would be interested. I sent them an email.

I just want to become a better teacher, more knowledgable about science. I could care less about pedagogy, especially since I didn' know what the damn word meant until after I actually graduated.

So who knows...

No comments: