Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm going to hell

For many reasons. First all, theres a lady at work and I just found out that she had a miscarriage of twins last week. I AM NOT HAPPY SHE MISCARRIED!!! I want to make that very clear. I would never wish that on ANYONE. I am not happy. But I don't think I could handle another preggo at work. There's so many! It aggravates me to no end. So see, I am going to hell.

Another reason is all the flutterbys I killed today. There are migrating apparently because I have over a hundred plastered to my car. All this from one trip to work. There is a down side to having auto owindshield wipers. You go through a particularly heavy group of bugs and they come on smearing guts all over. Yummy.

I ate the last two scones today and I think the clotted cream is killing me. I have a HUGE belly from the gas.

Well, that's it for now. If I can remember what else I wanted to say I will log back on. I know you will wait with baited breath.

No comments: