Wednesday, September 13, 2006

HSG

So there were three women and my DH in there with me. The radiologist was new and couldn't figure out how to do ANYTHING. Very frustrating. The lady who did it was frustrated with the way the table worked and there was no stirrups. Not fun. They then invited DH to view my cervix. Fun.

Now I feel lost somehow. Like anticlimatic I guess.

I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow and one to plan for October. Not really feeling it.

So I am very frustrated by the world. I know a lot of people who are just ignorant and yucky and they are popping kids out like crazy. I am not talking about the teachers I work with, rather the parents and their 13 year old girls. How wrong is that? And everyone justs accepts it. It sucks. Here I am not taking allergy meds, not drinking (much), gave up coffee and still nothing. It fucking pisses me off. I know "fair" is such a little kid word but it fits how I feel.

I need some hot chocolate.

That's it for now...

1 comment:

grandamslam said...

I hear ya sister...I hear ya.

12 year old preggo teens at the fair. FUN.
Fuk.