Saturday, September 16, 2006

Apple cider and captain morgan

That's what I am drinking right now. Pretty damn tasty.

Drove the cheerleaders to Ruidoso today for the football game. We lost by 1 point. Suckage. I had a good time though. I am EXHAUSTED. It's after midnight here!

The girls shared some gossip and the alter boy of the school apparently has himself a bit of a coke habit. It makes his behavior in class make sense now. But how can I even BEGIN to talk to his parents without getting my ass in a sling? Can't.

I put some icy hot on my neck, heated up the rice sock and it's on my neck. Too two hits of flonase and two benadryls. Hopefully that will kick some of the snot outta my sinuses before I get an infection!

TMI ALERT: Have lots of cm. What's up with that? My cervix is still sore from Wednesday. I have determined that's the pain I am having. It's sore to touch even. Poor thing.

Well, I am outta here. Having tea tomorrow with some educational sorority thing. Not quite sure how I feel about it, but gonna check it our anyways.

Hasta

1 comment:

grandamslam said...

How was the sorority thingy????